The real estate industry is tough. You have to learn how to close a sale, without losing the trust of your clients. You do not just talk to potential clients, you interact with them in a way that makes them see the value that you offer them. In order to stand out, you need to do something that shows your passion, integrity, optimism, and honesty whenever you make a sale. Balancing all of these traits is hard, but technology has made it a lot easier to achieve most of these things. However, most realtors are very busy, and they do not have the time to learn and master the digital world in order to attract more clients and maintain the loyalty of their existing clients. This is where MB Buzz steps in.
We are a trustworthy and reputable advertising and marketing firm that was set up in 2012 in order to help realtors to market their business. Technology is our tool of choice, and we use a number of strategies to level the playing field for our clients so that even small real estate companies can compete in the big leagues. We will help you to:
- Design a beautiful and functional website.
- Drive more traffic that will actually lead to conversions
- Increase the loyalty of your current clients so that they trust you for all their real estate transactions.
- Decrease your attrition by 5% and increase your profits by up to 75%
- Help your real estate business to compete in today’s digital arena.
We will help you to take advantage of digital technology to improve your business. This is through services such as:
- NFC Technology: Near Field Communication technology is quickly replacing QR codes in real estate marketing and advertising. This is because more and more people are purchasing NFC-chip enabled smart phones. The client simply has to bump their smartphone on a brochure, sign, or flyer, and get all the information that they need on the listed home.
- Search Engine Optimization: SEO helps to increase visibility and accessibility. The fact is that more and more buyers are browsing the internet in order to learn more about available homes in their area. If your website appears in the first few pages of Search Engine Results Pages, you will be able to attract more potential clients.
- Social Media Marketing: Social media is more than a place where people meet to talk about what they ate and which books they are reading. It is a perfect avenue for any real estate agent who wants to create trust and customer loyalty. This is because it makes the real estate company more human. The clients can interact and complain, and they will receive instant responses and feedback. This level of communication and customer satisfaction will help your company to attract new clients and to retain the clients that you already have.
- Website design: An informative website can help to convert traffic to sales. You want people to not only visit your website, but to find the information and home that they are looking for. We will help you to build a professional website that will have enough content to convert your visitors. The content is usually in the form of high quality pictures and videos, and informative written copies.
- Reputation Marketing/Management: It can take years to build your reputation online, and weeks to destroy it. This is the reason why your reputation should be closely monitored. We understand that you are busy finding new clients, and this is why we help you to market and manage your reputation. We respond professionally to both positive and negative feedback, and we use various platforms to get your name out there and to improve your reputation online.
- Lead generation: We use our digital strategies to generate leads to your website that will result in sales. We will help you to create awareness for your brand and your company so that you can become the go-to realtor in your area. We can help you to generate leads through social media networks and pay-per-click advertising.
- Local search results: Most realtors deal with a specific geographical location. We will optimize your website and your brand so that your name and your company always come up whenever a potential client searches for realtors in your specific location.
In addition to these services, we also offer private consultation services throughout the country. Furthermore, we offer certain classes and live training sessions at the Coastal Carolina’s Association of Realtors. These classes will equip you with the tools that you need to succeed in this digital era. The classes include Tech Tuesdays where you will learn more about how technology can benefit your real estate business. We also have Quick Fire Fridays which is a webinar session where you will get answers to tech-related questions from realtors on how to use the various real estate tools. With our help and through both our efforts, we will help your business to reach its potential in an increasingly digital industry.